ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Bob Odenkirk and the rest of the cast of the television series “Better Call Saul” are returning to New Mexico to film the show’s third season.
The New Mexico Film Office made the announcement Monday.
Produced by Sony Pictures Television, the Emmy-nominated series is expected to employ several dozen New Mexico crew members.
“Better Call Saul” follows Jimmy McGill, played by Odenkirk, who later changes his name to Saul Goodman and becomes an attorney for drug lords in “Breaking Bad.”
Most Read Stories
- A scuffle, then an arrest of a black teen in Wallingford, sets off social-media storm
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- FAA orders Boeing 787 safety fix: Reboot power once in a while
- Facebook set to double Seattle presence with another big new office
Odenkirk played the lawyer of Bryan Cranston’s character, Walter White, in “Breaking Bad.”