ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Bob Odenkirk and the rest of the cast of the television series “Better Call Saul” are returning to New Mexico to film the show’s third season.
The New Mexico Film Office made the announcement Monday.
Produced by Sony Pictures Television, the Emmy-nominated series is expected to employ several dozen New Mexico crew members.
“Better Call Saul” follows Jimmy McGill, played by Odenkirk, who later changes his name to Saul Goodman and becomes an attorney for drug lords in “Breaking Bad.”
Most Read Stories
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: ‘It will be a battle here’
- Seattle’s Old Spaghetti Factory to close in December
- Juror accused of bias dismissed from Ammon Bundy case
Odenkirk played the lawyer of Bryan Cranston’s character, Walter White, in “Breaking Bad.”