ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Bob Odenkirk and the rest of the cast of the television series “Better Call Saul” are returning to New Mexico to film the show’s third season.
The New Mexico Film Office made the announcement Monday.
Produced by Sony Pictures Television, the Emmy-nominated series is expected to employ several dozen New Mexico crew members.
“Better Call Saul” follows Jimmy McGill, played by Odenkirk, who later changes his name to Saul Goodman and becomes an attorney for drug lords in “Breaking Bad.”
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- 2 Bellevue High students investigated in alleged rape of 14-year-old girl at Yarrow Point party
- Amazon opens Seattle grocery pickup sites to Prime members
- Trump’s budget proposal zeros out $1.1 billion for Lynnwood light-rail line
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
Odenkirk played the lawyer of Bryan Cranston’s character, Walter White, in “Breaking Bad.”