BALTIMORE (AP) — Police are searching for clues after two people were killed and four others were injured when shots rang out in front of a northwest Baltimore store.
Police say that a gunman fired on the people about 6 p.m. Wednesday. The suspect has not been found.
One man was pronounced dead at the scene and a second was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police say a third man was critically wounded, and a fourth man and two women had injuries that were not life-threatening.
On Thursday, police identified the dead men as 23-year-old Davon Dozier and 29-year-old Troy Smothers.
Most Read Stories
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Seahawks’ Michael Bennett does great things, but why the immaturity?
- Student’s pregnancy tests a Christian school’s values
- Startling video shows sea lion snatching girl from pier in Richmond, B.C. WATCH
Police say detectives and an academy class were combing the area Thursday for additional evidence.
Police believe the shooting was in retaliation for a homicide several days ago.