PHOENIX (AP) — A baby was found unharmed in Phoenix several minutes after two suspects stole the mother’s truck.
Sgt. Jonathan Howard says the baby was dropped off outside a residence about 2 miles from where the truck was stolen Tuesday evening.
Two suspects in the truck then drove off, and a person at the residence called police about the baby.
Howard says the suspects may be a man and a woman and that neither they nor the truck have been located.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle Zestimates are off by $40,000; now hundreds of data crunchers vie to improve Zillow’s model
- 2 men shot at Seattle’s Gas Works Park; suspect sought
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- Off-lease used cars are flooding market, pushing prices down
- 2 Bellevue High students investigated in alleged rape of 14-year-old girl at Yarrow Point party
The truck was stolen from the baby’s mother after she got out briefly.