PHOENIX (AP) — A baby was found unharmed in Phoenix several minutes after two suspects stole the mother’s truck.
Sgt. Jonathan Howard says the baby was dropped off outside a residence about 2 miles from where the truck was stolen Tuesday evening.
Two suspects in the truck then drove off, and a person at the residence called police about the baby.
Howard says the suspects may be a man and a woman and that neither they nor the truck have been located.
Most Read Stories
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Why watermelon is good for you
- Why Republicans can’t govern | David Brooks / Syndicated columnist
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed
The truck was stolen from the baby’s mother after she got out briefly.