PHOENIX (AP) — A baby was found unharmed in Phoenix several minutes after two suspects stole the mother’s truck.
Sgt. Jonathan Howard says the baby was dropped off outside a residence about 2 miles from where the truck was stolen Tuesday evening.
Two suspects in the truck then drove off, and a person at the residence called police about the baby.
Howard says the suspects may be a man and a woman and that neither they nor the truck have been located.
Most Read Stories
- Shooter sent Facebook message to Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos before gunfire at UW protest, police say
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- Man struck, killed by Link light-rail train in Rainier Valley
- Trump administration taps 2 Washington state GOP legislators to help reshape EPA
- We need real solutions to vehicle campers | Editorial
The truck was stolen from the baby’s mother after she got out briefly.