PHOENIX (AP) — A baby was found unharmed in Phoenix several minutes after two suspects stole the mother’s truck.
Sgt. Jonathan Howard says the baby was dropped off outside a residence about 2 miles from where the truck was stolen Tuesday evening.
Two suspects in the truck then drove off, and a person at the residence called police about the baby.
Howard says the suspects may be a man and a woman and that neither they nor the truck have been located.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other
The truck was stolen from the baby’s mother after she got out briefly.