PHOENIX (AP) — A baby was found unharmed in Phoenix several minutes after two suspects stole the mother’s truck.
Sgt. Jonathan Howard says the baby was dropped off outside a residence about 2 miles from where the truck was stolen Tuesday evening.
Two suspects in the truck then drove off, and a person at the residence called police about the baby.
Howard says the suspects may be a man and a woman and that neither they nor the truck have been located.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Alex Tizon, former Seattle Times reporter who won Pulitzer Prize, dies at 57
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Milo Yiannopoulos at UW: A speech, a shooting and $75,000 in police overtime
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
The truck was stolen from the baby’s mother after she got out briefly.