BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — A man accused of intentionally killing his toddler by leaving him in a hot car shed tears in the courtroom as jurors were shown 34 autopsy photos.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (http://on-ajc.com/2eNwsFG ) reports that Justin Ross Harris wept on Tuesday when Cobb County Medical Examiner Brian Frist described the final hours of his son, Cooper.
Frist testified that given the temperatures that day in June 2014, the toddler’s death would have been “prolonged.” He calls the death “agonizing.”
Harris’s lawyers call the death accidental.
Most Read Stories
- Arrest of black teen in Wallingford sets off social-media storm
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
- FAA orders Boeing 787 safety fix: Reboot power once in a while
- Fed up with Seattle? Here's where you can go
He faces life in prison if convicted of murder.
Harris moved from Alabama to Georgia in 2012.