BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — A man accused of intentionally killing his toddler by leaving him in a hot car shed tears in the courtroom as jurors were shown 34 autopsy photos.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (http://on-ajc.com/2eNwsFG ) reports that Justin Ross Harris wept on Tuesday when Cobb County Medical Examiner Brian Frist described the final hours of his son, Cooper.
Frist testified that given the temperatures that day in June 2014, the toddler’s death would have been “prolonged.” He calls the death “agonizing.”
Harris’s lawyers call the death accidental.
Most Read Stories
- Woman fatally shot by deputies on Muckleshoot tribal land was pregnant
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' 'incompetent debacle' of a tie with the Cardinals
- What’s up with these creepy clowns?
- Voter alert: In 3 Washington counties, one stamp is not enough to return your ballot
- Crews battled overnight blazes in downtown Bellevue, Arlington; 4 people hospitalized
He faces life in prison if convicted of murder.
Harris moved from Alabama to Georgia in 2012.