BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — A man accused of intentionally killing his toddler by leaving him in a hot car shed tears in the courtroom as jurors were shown 34 autopsy photos.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (http://on-ajc.com/2eNwsFG ) reports that Justin Ross Harris wept on Tuesday when Cobb County Medical Examiner Brian Frist described the final hours of his son, Cooper.
Frist testified that given the temperatures that day in June 2014, the toddler’s death would have been “prolonged.” He calls the death “agonizing.”
Harris’s lawyers call the death accidental.
Most Read Stories
- Michael Bennett explodes at reporter following Seahawks-Falcons game
- Anti-Trumper John Kasich to doubters: I'm no lame duck
- This season, Seahawks have crossed the line from brash to just plain unlikable | Matt Calkins
- Is the Seahawks’ championship window still open? | Larry Stone
- Patty Murray, Maria Cantwell criticized for vote to block prescription drugs from Canada
He faces life in prison if convicted of murder.
Harris moved from Alabama to Georgia in 2012.