MADRID (AP) — A spokeswoman for Antonio Banderas says the actor is in “perfectly good health” after undergoing medical examinations in a Swiss clinic in recent days.
The spokeswoman with Media Art Management in Spain denied reports Monday that the 56-year-old Spanish actor, known for “Zorro” and “Desperado,” had been admitted to hospital at the Genolier clinic near Geneva. She declined to be identified.
On Monday Banderas posted a video on his official Facebook page, showing him climbing a wall in Switzerland. “It seems like some media suffered a Heart Press Attack,” he wrote, referring to the name for celebrity gossip media in Spanish.
Banderas said he would travel later this week to his hometown Malaga to receive an award for his career as actor, director and film producer.
Most Read Stories
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Knife-wielding man in custody after downtown standoff VIEW
- Amazon tries to bag a big chunk of grocery market with Seattle pickup locations WATCH
- Seattle remains nation’s hottest home market, with biggest price growth in 3 years