GREENWICH, Conn. (AP) — Police say six cars were stolen from people’s driveways on the same night in the Connecticut town of Greenwich.
Police tell the Greenwich Time (http://bit.ly/2uumUGB ) all six cars were unlocked with the keys inside when they were taken from homes Saturday night.
Lt. Louis Pannone says “people need to be responsible.”
He says police are looking into whether Saturday’s thefts relate to other cars reported stolen across the state.
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Are Seattle housing prices headed for a crash? | Jon Talton
Information from: Greenwich Time, http://www.greenwichtime.com