GREENWICH, Conn. (AP) — Police say six cars were stolen from people’s driveways on the same night in the Connecticut town of Greenwich.
Police tell the Greenwich Time (http://bit.ly/2uumUGB ) all six cars were unlocked with the keys inside when they were taken from homes Saturday night.
Lt. Louis Pannone says “people need to be responsible.”
He says police are looking into whether Saturday’s thefts relate to other cars reported stolen across the state.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other
Information from: Greenwich Time, http://www.greenwichtime.com