SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco police say at least three people were injured in a shooting outside two neighboring schools that were put on lockdown for an hour.
San Francisco Police Officer Carlos Manfredi says two young men and a young woman were injured Tuesday when gunfire erupted outside the City Arts and Technology High School and the June Jordan School for Equity, which share a campus.
Manfredi says the shooting happened in the schools’ parking lot.
He says students were initially ordered to stay in place until police searched each room and determined it was not an active shooter situation.
Most Read Stories
- Washington state will resist federal crackdown on legal weed, AG Ferguson says
- Cheating hubby needs to reset attitude toward ‘affair baby’ | Dear Carolyn
- 5-year-old Kent girl re-creates iconic photos of notable black women for Black History Month VIEW
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Bothell’s Jacob Sirmon getting a head start as Huskies’ quarterback of the future
Manfredi says the shooting happened during the schools’ dismissal time.
He says four male suspects wearing dark hoodies and jeans were last seen leaving the area.