SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco police say at least three people were injured in a shooting outside two neighboring schools that were put on lockdown for an hour.
San Francisco Police Officer Carlos Manfredi says two young men and a young woman were injured Tuesday when gunfire erupted outside the City Arts and Technology High School and the June Jordan School for Equity, which share a campus.
Manfredi says the shooting happened in the schools’ parking lot.
He says students were initially ordered to stay in place until police searched each room and determined it was not an active shooter situation.
Most Read Stories
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Investigators’ task to find out why U.S. destroyer failed to dodge cargo ship
- Police investigate officer who shot Charleena Lyles after he left Taser in locker
- Mike Hopkins beats out former team to secure Hameir Wright for UW men's basketball
- Kent police fatally shoot man after car chase
Manfredi says the shooting happened during the schools’ dismissal time.
He says four male suspects wearing dark hoodies and jeans were last seen leaving the area.