SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco police say at least three people were injured in a shooting outside two neighboring schools that were put on lockdown for an hour.
San Francisco Police Officer Carlos Manfredi says two young men and a young woman were injured Tuesday when gunfire erupted outside the City Arts and Technology High School and the June Jordan School for Equity, which share a campus.
Manfredi says the shooting happened in the schools’ parking lot.
He says students were initially ordered to stay in place until police searched each room and determined it was not an active shooter situation.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- See how your city voted on the Proposition 1 sales-tax increase
Manfredi says the shooting happened during the schools’ dismissal time.
He says four male suspects wearing dark hoodies and jeans were last seen leaving the area.