LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — A coroner’s office says the two men killed in a small plane crash in southwestern Ohio were from Punta Gorda, Florida.
The Warren County coroner’s office says the victims from the Sunday evening crash have been identified as 43-year-old Eric Hackney and 36-year-old Jesse Loy.
The Dayton Daily News and WHIO-TV report the crash occurred as they were flying in to visit friends in Warren County. Their plane went down in a heavily wooded area in Turtlecreek Township near the Little Miami River.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Stories
- Woman fatally shot by deputies on Muckleshoot tribal land was pregnant
- Complete coverage: Seahawks, Cardinals battle to 6-6 tie in NFC West showdown
- Kremlin: demands for Assad's departure "thoughtless"
- Huskies rise to No. 4 in AP poll, open as an 11-point favorite vs. No. 17 Utah
- Washington state’s plan for megaquake ‘grossly inadequate,’ review finds