LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — A coroner’s office says the two men killed in a small plane crash in southwestern Ohio were from Punta Gorda, Florida.
The Warren County coroner’s office says the victims from the Sunday evening crash have been identified as 43-year-old Eric Hackney and 36-year-old Jesse Loy.
The Dayton Daily News and WHIO-TV report the crash occurred as they were flying in to visit friends in Warren County. Their plane went down in a heavily wooded area in Turtlecreek Township near the Little Miami River.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Stories
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Judge: Married Lake Stevens cop’s misconduct didn’t violate girlfriend’s civil rights
- Cameron Dollar rejoins Washington on Mike Hopkins' staff
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Huskies fall to Mississippi State as Kelsey Plum’s record-setting career ends