LEBANON, Ohio (AP) — A coroner’s office says the two men killed in a small plane crash in southwestern Ohio were from Punta Gorda, Florida.
The Warren County coroner’s office says the victims from the Sunday evening crash have been identified as 43-year-old Eric Hackney and 36-year-old Jesse Loy.
The Dayton Daily News and WHIO-TV report the crash occurred as they were flying in to visit friends in Warren County. Their plane went down in a heavily wooded area in Turtlecreek Township near the Little Miami River.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees