PATERSON, N.J. (AP) — The deaths of two New Jersey men whose bodies were found in a burning car believed to belong to a reality television show performer have been ruled homicides.
Passaic County prosecutors identified the men Monday as Aaron Anderson and Antonio Vega Jr.
The Paterson residents were found Friday by emergency responders checking out a car fire in the city. The bodies were discovered after the fire was extinguished. It’s unclear if the men died before or during the fire.
Anderson’s mother has said he borrowed the car from the son of Kim DePaola. DePaola has frequently appeared on Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” television show.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
- Social-media speculation after Charleena Lyles shooting — and one thing people got wrong
Authorities have declined to comment further, citing the ongoing investigation.