Police say two people are dead and multiple people are wounded following a shooting in Miami's Liberty City neighborhood.
Police say two people are dead and multiple people are wounded following a shooting in Miami’s Liberty City neighborhood.
The shooting happened early Tuesday morning and police spokeswoman Federica Burden says police are still investigating.
Miami Fire Rescue Lt. Ignatius Carroll told reporters a large crowd was at the scene when rescue units arrived. He described an “emotional scene outside with family members crowding around.”
There was no word on a motive in the shooting, the conditions of the injured or possible arrests.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia