BERLIN (AP) — German police say that a man died and a woman was seriously wounded after a shooting described as a possible “crime of passion” in the western town of Dueren.
A spokesman for Dueren police said an armed response unit was sent to the site Tuesday after reports that a man had entered a hair salon and fired several shots.
Police spokesman Ulrich Braun told The Associated Press that on arrival, officers searched the building complex and found two seriously wounded people. He said that the man died shortly afterward, and the woman was being treated.
Braun said that “it’s believed that this may have been a crime of passion.”
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- Woman stabbed to death in Ballard