By “peepular” demand, the Peeps Contest is back, presented by The Seattle Times and Bartell Drugs.
Create a sculpture, diorama, tableau or art project out of (mostly) marshmallow Peeps and then share a photo of it with other readers.
You might take inspiration from news events, current movies or TV shows, popular culture, the arts or Seattle-area icons. See the latest entries as they come in on our contest page. For ideas, view past entries from 2012 and other years..
Our in-house judges will award the following prizes, provided by Bartell Drugs.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
Most Read Stories
• Two $500 Bartell Drugs gift cards for Grand Prize (adult/child categories)
• Two $200 Bartell Drugs gift cards and two $50 Bartell Drugs gift cards for additional prizes.
Entries are due by 11:59 p.m., March 13.
Note: Your entry must be suitable for publication in a family newspaper. For additional rules and entry instructions, go to seattletimes.com/peeps.
— Seattle Times Staff