By “peepular” demand, the Peeps Contest is back, presented by The Seattle Times and Bartell Drugs.
Create a sculpture, diorama, tableau or art project out of (mostly) marshmallow Peeps and then share a photo of it with other readers.
You might take inspiration from news events, current movies or TV shows, popular culture, the arts or Seattle-area icons. See the latest entries as they come in on our contest page. For ideas, view past entries from 2012 and other years..
Our in-house judges will award the following prizes, provided by Bartell Drugs.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Legislature OKs new budget with rare tuition cuts and pay raises for teachers
- WSP: Brush fires along I-5 near Marysville were likely arson
Most Read Stories
• Two $500 Bartell Drugs gift cards for Grand Prize (adult/child categories)
• Two $200 Bartell Drugs gift cards and two $50 Bartell Drugs gift cards for additional prizes.
Entries are due by 11:59 p.m., March 13.
Note: Your entry must be suitable for publication in a family newspaper. For additional rules and entry instructions, go to seattletimes.com/peeps.
— Seattle Times Staff