Seattle Times readers sent us photos of their costumes, jack-o'-lanterns or scary scenes. Share yours!
Got a great getup for Halloween? Or a creatively-carved pumpkin? How about a haunted house? Send Halloween photos to our public Seattle Times Flickr account by following the instructions below. We’ll display a selection on seattletimes.com or in the newspaper.
See the submissions so far:
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Ready to submit your photo?
– Please put a short title, your first name and city in the email subject line. (Example: Witch of the North – Lisa, Seattle) Please attach only one image per email.
– Send your photo now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
Trick or Tweet?
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #STHalloween.
Related: Don’t miss our Halloween Pets gallery