Send us photos of your costumes, jack-o'-lanterns or scary scenes.
Got a great getup for Halloween? Or a creatively-carved pumpkin? How about a haunted house? Send Halloween photos to our Seattle Times Flickr account by following the instructions below. We’ll display a selection on seattletimes.com or in the newspaper.
– Please put a short title, your first name and city in the email subject line. (Example: Witch of the North – Lisa, Seattle) Please attach only one image per email.
– Send your photo now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
Most Read Stories
Trick or Tweet?
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #STHalloween.