Send us photos of your costumes, jack-o'-lanterns or scary scenes.
Got a great getup for Halloween? Or a creatively-carved pumpkin? How about a haunted house? Send Halloween photos to our Seattle Times Flickr account by following the instructions below. We’ll display a selection on seattletimes.com or in the newspaper.
– Please put a short title, your first name and city in the email subject line. (Example: Witch of the North – Lisa, Seattle) Please attach only one image per email.
– Send your photo now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Trick or Tweet?
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #STHalloween.