Send us photos of your costumes, jack-o'-lanterns or scary scenes.
Got a great getup for Halloween? Or a creatively-carved pumpkin? How about a haunted house? Send Halloween photos to our Seattle Times Flickr account by following the instructions below. We’ll display a selection on seattletimes.com or in the newspaper.
- Please put a short title, your first name and city in the email subject line. (Example: Witch of the North – Lisa, Seattle) Please attach only one image per email.
- Send your photo now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
Most Read Stories
Trick or Tweet?
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #STHalloween.