Send us photos of your costumes, jack-o'-lanterns or scary scenes.
Got a great getup for Halloween? Or a creatively-carved pumpkin? How about a haunted house? Send Halloween photos to our Seattle Times Flickr account by following the instructions below. We’ll display a selection on seattletimes.com or in the newspaper.
- Please put a short title, your first name and city in the email subject line. (Example: Witch of the North – Lisa, Seattle) Please attach only one image per email.
- Send your photo now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
Trick or Tweet?
If you’d rather use Twitter or Instagram to share, please use the hashtag #STHalloween.