U.S. Postal Service selling British royal wedding stamps for collectors.
WASHINGTON — If you’re hunting royal wedding souvenirs on the U.S. side of the pond, the Postal Service is there for you.
Britain’s Royal Mail issued special stamps for the wedding and American postal authorities are offering them as part of a commemorative packet.
The British stamps can’t be used on mail in this country, but collectors wouldn’t be doing that anyway.
The Royal Wedding Presentation Pack sells for $7.95. It includes a miniature set of the stamps, which feature two official engagement photos of Prince William and Kate Middleton, and a brochure with color photos and the story of how the couple met
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Seahawks training camp impressions, Day Four --- Pass rush speed, Mohammed Seisay, the center spot, and more
Most Read Stories
Also available are the commemorative stamp sheet alone or an envelope with some of the stamps and a special postmark. 800-782-6724 or www.usps.com/shop.