You outdid yourselves this year. You created Peeps sculptures, movie posters, magazines, dioramas and a first: Peeps apparel. In all, we got...
You outdid yourselves this year.
You created Peeps sculptures, movie posters, magazines, dioramas and a first: Peeps apparel. In all, we got more than 350 entries.
A lot of you were inspired by a movie: We got around 10 “Peeps of the Caribbeans” (edging out last year’s popular “Brokepeep Mountain”).
More surprising, who knew Peeps were such activists? We got Peeps melted by global warming, ecoPeeps sitting in a tree, anti-war Peeps, GreenPeeps sailing the ocean.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Unfortunately we can only publish a few of your entries, so we’ve chosen the best and added them to our “Peeppalooza” photo gallery.
Check out our selection from last year in “Peeps from the past” galleries.
Seattle Times editors