You outdid yourselves this year. You created Peeps sculptures, movie posters, magazines, dioramas and a first: Peeps apparel. In all, we got...
You outdid yourselves this year.
You created Peeps sculptures, movie posters, magazines, dioramas and a first: Peeps apparel. In all, we got more than 350 entries.
A lot of you were inspired by a movie: We got around 10 “Peeps of the Caribbeans” (edging out last year’s popular “Brokepeep Mountain”).
More surprising, who knew Peeps were such activists? We got Peeps melted by global warming, ecoPeeps sitting in a tree, anti-war Peeps, GreenPeeps sailing the ocean.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Unfortunately we can only publish a few of your entries, so we’ve chosen the best and added them to our “Peeppalooza” photo gallery.
Check out our selection from last year in “Peeps from the past” galleries.
Seattle Times editors