You outdid yourselves this year. You created Peeps sculptures, movie posters, magazines, dioramas and a first: Peeps apparel. In all, we got...
You outdid yourselves this year.
You created Peeps sculptures, movie posters, magazines, dioramas and a first: Peeps apparel. In all, we got more than 350 entries.
A lot of you were inspired by a movie: We got around 10 “Peeps of the Caribbeans” (edging out last year’s popular “Brokepeep Mountain”).
More surprising, who knew Peeps were such activists? We got Peeps melted by global warming, ecoPeeps sitting in a tree, anti-war Peeps, GreenPeeps sailing the ocean.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
Unfortunately we can only publish a few of your entries, so we’ve chosen the best and added them to our “Peeppalooza” photo gallery.
Check out our selection from last year in “Peeps from the past” galleries.
Seattle Times editors