Netflix says its acclaimed drama "House of Cards" will get a third season.
Netflix says its acclaimed drama “House of Cards” will get a third season.
The online video provider had previously been cagey about the future of the series, which initially received a two-season order of 13 episodes apiece.
It returns with its second season on Feb. 14, when all 13 episodes will join the earlier 13 hours on the Netflix website.
Netflix offered no details concerning production start or release date for the third season’s 13 episodes.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached
Most Read Stories
“House of Cards” stars Kevin Spacey as a diabolical former U.S. senator now risen to vice president.
The first season instantly made Netflix a force in the arena of original video content and snagged nine prime-time Emmy nominations. Robin Wright won a Golden Globe for her portrayal of Spacey’s scheming wife.