Netflix says its acclaimed drama "House of Cards" will get a third season.
Netflix says its acclaimed drama “House of Cards” will get a third season.
The online video provider had previously been cagey about the future of the series, which initially received a two-season order of 13 episodes apiece.
It returns with its second season on Feb. 14, when all 13 episodes will join the earlier 13 hours on the Netflix website.
Netflix offered no details concerning production start or release date for the third season’s 13 episodes.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Dead whale found on bow of cruise ship in Alaska
Most Read Stories
“House of Cards” stars Kevin Spacey as a diabolical former U.S. senator now risen to vice president.
The first season instantly made Netflix a force in the arena of original video content and snagged nine prime-time Emmy nominations. Robin Wright won a Golden Globe for her portrayal of Spacey’s scheming wife.