Fit & Fun
Fit4Mom’s Stroller Strides workout has been rolling along in Seattle for about a decade. It involves moms with stroller-aged children using either resistance tubing or body weight to rebuild strength (and songs and activities to keep the kids amused).
To reach mom’s who are further along, the company recently added Body Back, a bootcamp-style workout that runs in eight-week sessions of twice-weekly classes in the early morning. The next session begins April 8.
“It’s a great way to work out for moms that want a more intense workout or have perhaps returned to work but still want to work out with other moms and within our fabulous community,” says Fit4Mom owner and instructor Bridget Dwyer.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories
Find more information at seattle.fit4mom.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org