Fit & Fun
Fit4Mom’s Stroller Strides workout has been rolling along in Seattle for about a decade. It involves moms with stroller-aged children using either resistance tubing or body weight to rebuild strength (and songs and activities to keep the kids amused).
To reach mom’s who are further along, the company recently added Body Back, a bootcamp-style workout that runs in eight-week sessions of twice-weekly classes in the early morning. The next session begins April 8.
“It’s a great way to work out for moms that want a more intense workout or have perhaps returned to work but still want to work out with other moms and within our fabulous community,” says Fit4Mom owner and instructor Bridget Dwyer.
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- Live updates from the state boys basketball tournament
Most Read Stories
Find more information at seattle.fit4mom.com/
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org