Manuals for more than a million products can be found online. Here's a few tips on finding the one you need for your home appliances.
Can’t find the manual for your gas range to work the self-cleaning oven? Here’s how to find the instructions:
The website Managemylife (www.managemylife.com) has manuals for more than 11 million products, including appliances. Just go to the manuals section and type the model number in the search box.
I have to admit it took me a while to figure out I needed to click on the name of the product, in blue type, to get to the manual. But once I did, the manual appeared in a PDF version that could be printed in whole or in part, saved to a computer or sent to FedEx Kinko’s to be printed.
Most appliance manufacturers also have manuals for their products on their websites. Usually they’re in a section called “customer service,” “owner center,” “product support” or something similar. If you can’t find the manuals, call the company’s customer service number for guidance.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- Paul Allen's First & Goal signs letter expressing concerns over Sodo arena
- Seattle no longer America's fastest-growing big city
- West Seattle couple leaves all their assets -- $847,215 -- to Uncle Sam