Manuals for more than a million products can be found online. Here's a few tips on finding the one you need for your home appliances.
Can’t find the manual for your gas range to work the self-cleaning oven? Here’s how to find the instructions:
The website Managemylife (www.managemylife.com) has manuals for more than 11 million products, including appliances. Just go to the manuals section and type the model number in the search box.
I have to admit it took me a while to figure out I needed to click on the name of the product, in blue type, to get to the manual. But once I did, the manual appeared in a PDF version that could be printed in whole or in part, saved to a computer or sent to FedEx Kinko’s to be printed.
Most appliance manufacturers also have manuals for their products on their websites. Usually they’re in a section called “customer service,” “owner center,” “product support” or something similar. If you can’t find the manuals, call the company’s customer service number for guidance.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied