Goodwill’s Designer Accessory Sale
Nothing adds zing to spring like some dandy accessories. (Can’t go to the Easter Parade without a hat, right?) Goodwill can help — specifically, at the fourth annual University District Goodwill Designer Accessory Sale. Bargain-hunters can browse among real and faux designer shoes, handbags and more from the likes of Dooney & Bourke, Coach, Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs and Steve Madden. Men aren’t left out; staff will stock ties, hats, shoes and other man stuff.
The sale takes place 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday-Saturday at the U District Goodwill, 4552 University Way N.E., Seattle (www.seattlegoodwill.org).
Net proceeds benefit Goodwill’s free job-training and education programs.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
Most Read Stories
Seattle Times staff