Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
Coffee can do more than wake you in the morning.
Here are some other uses suggested by online retailer Coffee.org:
— Remove odors from your hands from cooking with foods such as garlic or fish by washing your hands and then rubbing a few coffee beans in them.
— Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
Most Read Stories
— Combine used coffee grounds with a little water to create a cleaning paste for stain-resistant surfaces such as greasy kitchen surfaces.
— Sprinkle used coffee grounds on the soil around acid-loving plants, or add the grounds to your compost pile.
— Suck on a coffee bean to freshen your breath.