Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
Coffee can do more than wake you in the morning.
Here are some other uses suggested by online retailer Coffee.org:
— Remove odors from your hands from cooking with foods such as garlic or fish by washing your hands and then rubbing a few coffee beans in them.
— Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Suspect in attack on tourists arrested in downtown Seattle
Most Read Stories
— Combine used coffee grounds with a little water to create a cleaning paste for stain-resistant surfaces such as greasy kitchen surfaces.
— Sprinkle used coffee grounds on the soil around acid-loving plants, or add the grounds to your compost pile.
— Suck on a coffee bean to freshen your breath.