Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
Coffee can do more than wake you in the morning.
Here are some other uses suggested by online retailer Coffee.org:
— Remove odors from your hands from cooking with foods such as garlic or fish by washing your hands and then rubbing a few coffee beans in them.
— Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
— Combine used coffee grounds with a little water to create a cleaning paste for stain-resistant surfaces such as greasy kitchen surfaces.
— Sprinkle used coffee grounds on the soil around acid-loving plants, or add the grounds to your compost pile.
— Suck on a coffee bean to freshen your breath.