Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
Coffee can do more than wake you in the morning.
Here are some other uses suggested by online retailer Coffee.org:
— Remove odors from your hands from cooking with foods such as garlic or fish by washing your hands and then rubbing a few coffee beans in them.
— Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- High court rejects franchises’ challenge to Seattle’s $15 wage law
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
Most Read Stories
— Combine used coffee grounds with a little water to create a cleaning paste for stain-resistant surfaces such as greasy kitchen surfaces.
— Sprinkle used coffee grounds on the soil around acid-loving plants, or add the grounds to your compost pile.
— Suck on a coffee bean to freshen your breath.