Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
Coffee can do more than wake you in the morning.
Here are some other uses suggested by online retailer Coffee.org:
— Remove odors from your hands from cooking with foods such as garlic or fish by washing your hands and then rubbing a few coffee beans in them.
— Freshen kitchen drains by pouring in a mixture of used coffee grounds and boiling water.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
— Combine used coffee grounds with a little water to create a cleaning paste for stain-resistant surfaces such as greasy kitchen surfaces.
— Sprinkle used coffee grounds on the soil around acid-loving plants, or add the grounds to your compost pile.
— Suck on a coffee bean to freshen your breath.