Fit & Fun
The Olympic Sculpture Park will celebrate “Kids Day” on Saturday, Aug. 2, but the free activities are geared toward the parents, too.
At 10:30 a.m., 8 Limbs Yoga will lead an outdoor class. That afternoon, parents and kids can join a Zumba class and try some Latin rhythm moves.
In between, there will be art activities and demonstrations, and time to explore the waterfront park’s dynamic spaces, installations, plant life and views.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
In fact, every Saturday for the rest of the summer will feature yoga, Zumba and, of course, art at the park.
Up-to-date information can be found at seattleartmuseum.org or by calling 206-654-3100.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org