Fit & Fun
The Olympic Sculpture Park will celebrate “Kids Day” on Saturday, Aug. 2, but the free activities are geared toward the parents, too.
At 10:30 a.m., 8 Limbs Yoga will lead an outdoor class. That afternoon, parents and kids can join a Zumba class and try some Latin rhythm moves.
In between, there will be art activities and demonstrations, and time to explore the waterfront park’s dynamic spaces, installations, plant life and views.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
In fact, every Saturday for the rest of the summer will feature yoga, Zumba and, of course, art at the park.
Up-to-date information can be found at seattleartmuseum.org or by calling 206-654-3100.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com