Fit & Fun
The Olympic Sculpture Park will celebrate “Kids Day” on Saturday, Aug. 2, but the free activities are geared toward the parents, too.
At 10:30 a.m., 8 Limbs Yoga will lead an outdoor class. That afternoon, parents and kids can join a Zumba class and try some Latin rhythm moves.
In between, there will be art activities and demonstrations, and time to explore the waterfront park’s dynamic spaces, installations, plant life and views.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
In fact, every Saturday for the rest of the summer will feature yoga, Zumba and, of course, art at the park.
Up-to-date information can be found at seattleartmuseum.org or by calling 206-654-3100.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org