MONTPELIER, Vt. — The most interesting man in the world is helping a Vermont-based company raise money to fight cancer in dogs.
Jonathan Goldsmith, a Manchester resident, was made famous by his role in the Dos Equis beer commercials. But he’s also a dog lover hoping to raise funds for the Denver-based Morris Animal Foundation, which promotes veterinary research for companion animals, horses and wildlife.
Goldsmith made an online commercial with his Anatolian shepherd Willy as part of a campaign by the Manchester-based Orvis Co., which is known for its outdoor apparel and fly-fishing but also has a dog catalog.
Goldsmith says he lost a dog to cancer and is glad to support a good cause.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
The 75-year-old has appeared in movies and TV shows, including “Charlie’s Angels,” “Magnum, P.I.” and “Dallas.”