MONTPELIER, Vt. — The most interesting man in the world is helping a Vermont-based company raise money to fight cancer in dogs.
Jonathan Goldsmith, a Manchester resident, was made famous by his role in the Dos Equis beer commercials. But he’s also a dog lover hoping to raise funds for the Denver-based Morris Animal Foundation, which promotes veterinary research for companion animals, horses and wildlife.
Goldsmith made an online commercial with his Anatolian shepherd Willy as part of a campaign by the Manchester-based Orvis Co., which is known for its outdoor apparel and fly-fishing but also has a dog catalog.
Goldsmith says he lost a dog to cancer and is glad to support a good cause.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
The 75-year-old has appeared in movies and TV shows, including “Charlie’s Angels,” “Magnum, P.I.” and “Dallas.”