Snohomish County's four-legged arson investigator has received nearly $10,000 from Wells Fargo Insurance Services and Fireman's Fund Insurance Company.
Snohomish County’s four-legged arson investigator has received nearly $10,000 from Wells Fargo Insurance Services and Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company.
The money will go to maintain the training and living expenses for Topper, the county’s arson dog. The grant will pay for Topper’s vet bills, food, training aids and certification.
“Topper is an amazing tool for fire investigations in Snohomish County,” said County Fire Marshal Michael McCrary. “It is very expensive for a department to have an arson dog so donations like this help ensure Topper will be part of our tieam for many years to come.”
Topper is one of only four arson dogs in the state.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage