Snohomish County's four-legged arson investigator has received nearly $10,000 from Wells Fargo Insurance Services and Fireman's Fund Insurance Company.
Snohomish County’s four-legged arson investigator has received nearly $10,000 from Wells Fargo Insurance Services and Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company.
The money will go to maintain the training and living expenses for Topper, the county’s arson dog. The grant will pay for Topper’s vet bills, food, training aids and certification.
“Topper is an amazing tool for fire investigations in Snohomish County,” said County Fire Marshal Michael McCrary. “It is very expensive for a department to have an arson dog so donations like this help ensure Topper will be part of our tieam for many years to come.”
Topper is one of only four arson dogs in the state.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down