Websites that can help you on your travels.
Lowdown: Best and worst airports in the world for sleeping.
Website: www.kayak.com and its mobile versions
Lowdown: This is the very best site to get help if your flight is canceled and you need to find another one immediately, or if you want to find which airline flies where. Simple and super fast, it shows prices, availability and how many seats are left.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- So how did the Seahawks' draft grade out?
- Video captures fiery lava explosion at Hawaii volcano
Most Read Stories
Lowdown: Amtrak’s trip planning site is geared to African-American train travel.
Lowdown: This well-regarded women-only travel club offers more than 30 small-group trips a year. Annual membership fee is $45, and the club will match solo travelers with room-share partners.
Lowdown: This Disney site uses experienced parents to answer other parents’ questions about vacation planning at Disney. The panelists are getting a Disney vacation out of it, so they’re not going to be critical, but they do know the ins and outs of where to stay, the best times to visit and how to visit with infants and special needs kids.