This week’s Travel Poll follows you to your plane seat in coach to ask about your eating habits.
When you fly, are you satisfied to pop for $8 or $10 for the airline meal?
Maybe you prefer to pick up something from the airport food court, prompting covetous glances from your seatmate who settled for the cheese plate.
Or do you pack a sandwich from home, trusting that a security screener won’t confiscate your lunch?
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Your vote counts so little in today’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
Most Read Stories
Take our poll, and if you want to elaborate, add a comment below.