This week’s Travel Poll follows you to your plane seat in coach to ask about your eating habits.
When you fly, are you satisfied to pop for $8 or $10 for the airline meal?
Maybe you prefer to pick up something from the airport food court, prompting covetous glances from your seatmate who settled for the cheese plate.
Or do you pack a sandwich from home, trusting that a security screener won’t confiscate your lunch?
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees
Take our poll, and if you want to elaborate, add a comment below.