This week’s Travel Poll follows you to your plane seat in coach to ask about your eating habits.
When you fly, are you satisfied to pop for $8 or $10 for the airline meal?
Maybe you prefer to pick up something from the airport food court, prompting covetous glances from your seatmate who settled for the cheese plate.
Or do you pack a sandwich from home, trusting that a security screener won’t confiscate your lunch?
Most Read Stories
- ‘Big pool of blood’: Redmond man shoots cougar in research cage
- Concert review: Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani duet thrills fans in Tacoma
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Remember the Mariners’ 'Big Three'? Only one remains
- Personal responsibility and the rape debate | Froma Harrop / Syndicated columnist
Take our poll, and if you want to elaborate, add a comment below.