The Seattle Times is seeking listings for its annual Summer Guide, coming May 11 in print and online. If you’re in charge of a festival, event or special outing planned for mid-May through Labor Day, tell the world about it.
• We need dates, hours, addresses, costs, a Web address (if you have one) and a phone number that readers may call.
• Locale is limited to King, Pierce and Snohomish counties. Submissions are subject to editing.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- McMorris Rodgers should ask hometown folks about Obamacare
- Oregon Zoo elephant Rama euthanized; loved to paint
- Seattle congestion: We're No. 5
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
Most Read Stories
• Deadline for submissions is March 31.
How to tell us
Best way: Use the form at www.seattletimes.com/submitlistings
By post: Seattle Times Summer Guide, c/o Doug Knoop, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111