1. The Rocky Mountains (in Alberta, Canada). 2. Hokkaido 3. Perth 4. Costa Rica 5. New Zealand 6. China 7. Atlas Mountains (in Morocco...
Fill in the blanks
1. The Rocky Mountains (in Alberta, Canada).
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
- Seahawks re-sign Bryce Brown in Marshawn Lynch’s absence
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Like Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks’ Thomas Rawls craves contact
- Seahawks ramblings: What got Cary Williams benched?
Most Read Stories
4. Costa Rica
5. New Zealand
7. Atlas Mountains (in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia and partly adjacent to the Sahara).
8. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9. Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe.
True or False
3. False (It’s bordered by British Columbia.)
4. False ((Bonneville Dam is farther west.)
5. False (I-5 is about 276 miles long in Washington.)
6. False (It’s the Lady Washington, replica of an 18th-century sailing vessel.)
7. True (Orcas is about 57 square miles versus San Juan Island’s approximately 55 square miles.)
8. False (It’s the Haida people’s name for the Queen Charlotte Islands in northern British Columbia.)
9. False (Although Mount Rainier National Park contains the state’s tallest mountain, both Olympic National Park and North Cascades National Park cover more square miles).
10. False (It’s based in Ashland.)
(Match the country and currency)
1. E (Costa Rica)
2. A (Saudi Arabia)
3. D (Denmark)
4. J (Japan)
5. F (Israel)
6. C (Brazil)
7. H (Morocco)
8. B (Russia)
9. G (China)
10. I (India)
1. C (Saigon)
2. D (Florence)
3. A (Spain)
4. C (Minnesota)
5. A (Germany)
6. C (Cuba)
7. B (Colorado)
8. B (Bolivia — La Paz is the main administrative capital while smaller Sucre is the judicial capital.)
9. D (Lake Superior)
10. B (Dublin)
True or False
1. False (It’s in Washington.)
2. False (It’s in California.)
5. False (New York.)
6. False (It opened in 1955.)
7. False (It’s Quebec.)
8. False (It’s in St. Louis).
9. False (It ends in Boston.)