Air travelers might actually want to get stranded at O'Hare International Airport now that the Chicago airport has its first spa.
Air travelers might actually want to get stranded at O’Hare International Airport now that the Chicago airport has its first spa.
The international terminal’s XpresSpa is offering massages, manicures, hot shaves and yoga.
Chicago aviation officials announced the opening Wednesday along with Italian restaurant Tocco and a coffee bar from Chicago-based roaster Kofe.
The new offerings are part of a $26.2 million overhaul of the food, retail and other concessions in Terminal 5 that began last year.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- UW's Micah Hatchie signs with Pittsburgh Steelers as undrafted free agent
Most Read Stories
It’s the first redevelopment project since the terminal opened in 1993. Officials are betting it will help lure travelers to the airport and generate more revenue.
Altogether there will be 18 new restaurants and shops.