PHILADELPHIA — For the second time in 10 days, a US Airways flight from Italy to Philadelphia has been diverted to Ireland after several flight attendants fell ill.
Federal and airline officials are investigating Monday’s incident involving Flight 715 from Venice. On May 10, the same flight had to be diverted to Dublin because several crew members became sick.
It was not immediately known what caused the illness. US Airways said none of the 238 passengers on Monday’s flight reported medical issues.
After landing in Dublin on Monday afternoon, crew members were evaluated by medics and then allowed to return home.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- Prosecutor: Seahawks' draft pick is not a batterer
Most Read Stories
Airline officials said the passengers were eventually reassigned to different airlines and flown to Philadelphia.