NEWNAN, Ga. — A Georgia woman is to be reunited with her camera and photos after the camera she lost during a 2007 trip to Hawaii washed ashore in Taiwan.
Lindsay Scallan says she was on a scuba diving trip when she lost her camera during a night dive.
Scallan told WGCL-TV she recently got a Facebook message from a high school friend saying his wife found an article on a Hawaiian television station’s website about a lost camera. Scallan says a China Airlines employee found the camera and says all the images were still on the memory card.
The airline has offered to pay for Scallan to travel to Taiwan to retrieve her camera and meet the man who found it.
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun
Most Read Stories
Scallan calls the experience social media at its best.