Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: The Channel Tunnel, or “Chunnel,” is: (A) 18 miles long; (B) 31.4 miles; (C) 52.5 miles.
(B) The “Chunnel” beneath the English Channel’s Strait of Dover is 31.4 miles long. The passage takes 35 minutes by train.
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Belltown ticket trap turns drivers into 'sitting ducks'
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Seattle's new seawall also a highway for fish
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners