Test your geography smarts with this quiz:
Q: The Channel Tunnel, or “Chunnel,” is: (A) 18 miles long; (B) 31.4 miles; (C) 52.5 miles.
(B) The “Chunnel” beneath the English Channel’s Strait of Dover is 31.4 miles long. The passage takes 35 minutes by train.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits