The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center's Saturday morning birding tours are winding down for the season, with the last three scheduled this year being held Nov. 3, 10 and 17, 2012.
Fit & Fun |
The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center birding tours are winding down for the season. The last three this year will be Saturday, Nov. 3, and Nov. 10 and Nov. 17.
The tours, which run from 8 to 10 a.m., cost $3 per person. Experienced birders lead a small group of participants through varied habitats in the park, sometimes focusing on certain areas.
The tours are limited to nine participants at a time. Children must be at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult. The learning center loans binoculars to those who don’t bring their own.
- Death of Evergreen senior, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
You should register in advance by calling 206-386-4236.
The tours will begin again in March.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com.