The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center's Saturday morning birding tours are winding down for the season, with the last three scheduled this year being held Nov. 3, 10 and 17, 2012.
Fit & Fun |
The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center birding tours are winding down for the season. The last three this year will be Saturday, Nov. 3, and Nov. 10 and Nov. 17.
The tours, which run from 8 to 10 a.m., cost $3 per person. Experienced birders lead a small group of participants through varied habitats in the park, sometimes focusing on certain areas.
The tours are limited to nine participants at a time. Children must be at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult. The learning center loans binoculars to those who don’t bring their own.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
Most Read Stories
You should register in advance by calling 206-386-4236.
The tours will begin again in March.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com.