The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center's Saturday morning birding tours are winding down for the season, with the last three scheduled this year being held Nov. 3, 10 and 17, 2012.
Fit & Fun |
The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center birding tours are winding down for the season. The last three this year will be Saturday, Nov. 3, and Nov. 10 and Nov. 17.
The tours, which run from 8 to 10 a.m., cost $3 per person. Experienced birders lead a small group of participants through varied habitats in the park, sometimes focusing on certain areas.
The tours are limited to nine participants at a time. Children must be at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult. The learning center loans binoculars to those who don’t bring their own.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
Most Read Stories
You should register in advance by calling 206-386-4236.
The tours will begin again in March.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: email@example.com.