The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center's Saturday morning birding tours are winding down for the season, with the last three scheduled this year being held Nov. 3, 10 and 17, 2012.
Fit & Fun |
The Discovery Park Environmental Learning Center birding tours are winding down for the season. The last three this year will be Saturday, Nov. 3, and Nov. 10 and Nov. 17.
The tours, which run from 8 to 10 a.m., cost $3 per person. Experienced birders lead a small group of participants through varied habitats in the park, sometimes focusing on certain areas.
The tours are limited to nine participants at a time. Children must be at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult. The learning center loans binoculars to those who don’t bring their own.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
You should register in advance by calling 206-386-4236.
The tours will begin again in March.
Fit & Fun is a weekly notice about active recreational opportunities in the Greater Seattle area. To suggest a future item, contact Richard Seven: firstname.lastname@example.org.