A 22-year-old and her mother travel together, share photos and impressions of visiting France for the first time — in 1978 and 2009.
I’ve always been fascinated with France, and now for the first time, I get to travel the country — with my mom Debbie in tow. Thirty-odd years ago she traveled Europe herself, trekking through several countries in a VW bug, recording her trip with her Kodak 110 camera, pen and journal. This time, I’ll be sharing our trip with a Nikon CoolPix and this blog. Follow my mom and me as we visit — and revisit — Paris, the Loire Valley, and more of France.
— Erika Cederlind
Latest posts from Erika’s blog “deuxsemaines”::
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
Mapping the journey:
View France trip in a larger map