A 22-year-old and her mother travel together, share photos and impressions of visiting France for the first time — in 1978 and 2009.
I’ve always been fascinated with France, and now for the first time, I get to travel the country — with my mom Debbie in tow. Thirty-odd years ago she traveled Europe herself, trekking through several countries in a VW bug, recording her trip with her Kodak 110 camera, pen and journal. This time, I’ll be sharing our trip with a Nikon CoolPix and this blog. Follow my mom and me as we visit — and revisit — Paris, the Loire Valley, and more of France.
— Erika Cederlind
Latest posts from Erika’s blog “deuxsemaines”::
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
Mapping the journey:
View France trip in a larger map