Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don't expect any new designs...
Six new cruise ships are due to be launched this year, although all are siblings to already released ships. Don’t expect any new designs or innovation.
— Disney Fantasy: 2,500 passengers. Launched in early March.
— Riviera (Oceania Cruises): 1,260 passengers. To be launched in May.
— Costa Fascinosa: 3,000 passengers. May.
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
- Priced out? Growing numbers appear to be fleeing King County
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
Most Read Stories
— MSC Divina: 3,478 passengers. May.
— Carnival Breeze: 3,690 passengers. June.
— Celebrity Reflection: 3,030 passengers. November.
Times news services and staff