Got room in your heart for a pet but not much room in your home? Seattle Animal shelter has two events this weekend that might help you find a pet that's the right fit.
Got room in your heart for a pet but not much room in your home? Seattle Animal shelter has two events this weekend that might help you find a pet that’s the right fit.
At the Cool City Pets event 1-3 p.m. at the shelter today, potential adopters can meet and learn about hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, rabbits, reptiles and other small pets.
The shelter’s Hop to Adopt rabbit adoption event continues today through Sunday at the shelter with volunteers available noon-6 p.m. to answer questions. The adoption fees on about 25 bunnies are being waived. Some of the rabbits will be featured at this month’s Cool City Pets event.
The waiver on the rabbit adoption fee (normally about $40 for a bunny) was made possible through a grant from Seattle Animal Shelter Foundation.
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
- Seahawks agree to deal with veteran RB Fred Jackson, waive Robert Turbin
- Rookies again are impressive as Seattle beats Oakland 31-21 to end exhibition season
Most Read Stories
Seattle Animal Shelter, 2061 15th Ave. W., Seattle. http://www.seattle.gov/animalshelter/
For more pet events, click here and scroll through the earlier post “Fill your datebook with pet festivals, dog walks and feline fun.”
Do you have a pet event coming up? Send us an email about it at email@example.com.