Got room in your heart for a pet but not much room in your home? Seattle Animal shelter has two events this weekend that might help you find a pet that's the right fit.
Got room in your heart for a pet but not much room in your home? Seattle Animal shelter has two events this weekend that might help you find a pet that’s the right fit.
At the Cool City Pets event 1-3 p.m. at the shelter today, potential adopters can meet and learn about hamsters, guinea pigs, birds, rabbits, reptiles and other small pets.
The shelter’s Hop to Adopt rabbit adoption event continues today through Sunday at the shelter with volunteers available noon-6 p.m. to answer questions. The adoption fees on about 25 bunnies are being waived. Some of the rabbits will be featured at this month’s Cool City Pets event.
The waiver on the rabbit adoption fee (normally about $40 for a bunny) was made possible through a grant from Seattle Animal Shelter Foundation.
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
Seattle Animal Shelter, 2061 15th Ave. W., Seattle. http://www.seattle.gov/animalshelter/
For more pet events, click here and scroll through the earlier post “Fill your datebook with pet festivals, dog walks and feline fun.”
Do you have a pet event coming up? Send us an email about it at email@example.com.