Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside. In a large bowl, cream..
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon nutmeg
– ½ salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 1 cup solid-packed pumpkin
– 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and pumpkin together using an electric mixer. Add the egg and mix again. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Most Read Stories
- Amazon unveils smart convenience store sans checkouts, cashiers WATCH
- UW Huskies awarded No. 4 seed for College Football Playoff, to play No. 1 Alabama in Peach Bowl
- Three rounds of lowland snow possible in Western Washington
- Once extinct in Washington, fishers return to Mount Rainier
- Seahawks’ Earl Thomas hints at retirement on Twitter after breaking bone in leg vs. Panthers
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly and decorate with raisin faces.
5. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.