Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside. In a large bowl, cream..
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon nutmeg
– ½ salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 1 cup solid-packed pumpkin
– 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and pumpkin together using an electric mixer. Add the egg and mix again. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Most Read Stories
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX on brink of `Wright Brothers moment’ with reused rocket
- Best way to slow aging? Exercise, but not just any kind
- New residents pour in: Pierce, Snohomish counties see nation's biggest jump in movers
- Seahawks' QB Trevone Boykin arrested on suspicion of marijuana possession and public intoxication while passenger in car crash
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly and decorate with raisin faces.
5. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.