Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside. In a large bowl, cream..
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon nutmeg
– ½ salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 1 cup solid-packed pumpkin
– 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and pumpkin together using an electric mixer. Add the egg and mix again. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Most Read Stories
- Look back at our live coverage of the solar eclipse WATCH
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- 3 surprising Seattle restaurant closures — plus 11 more
- Watch: Alaska Airlines flight offers dramatic view of solar eclipse WATCH
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly and decorate with raisin faces.
5. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.