Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside. In a large bowl, cream..
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon nutmeg
– ½ salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 1 cup solid-packed pumpkin
– 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and pumpkin together using an electric mixer. Add the egg and mix again. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Police seek description of shooter who wounded 3 at Seattle’s Crocodile club
- The Fremont Troll was outfitted with a pussyhat ahead of Saturday's Womxn's March
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly and decorate with raisin faces.
5. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.