Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside. In a large bowl, cream..
– 2 cups flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon nutmeg
– ½ salt
– 1 cup butter, softened
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¼ cup brown sugar
– 1 cup solid-packed pumpkin
– 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the dry ingredients together; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and pumpkin together using an electric mixer. Add the egg and mix again. Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
Most Read Stories
- New wife feels sting of inheritance-plan snub | Dear Carolyn
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
- Cowlitz Tribe opening $510M casino complex they hope will draw 4.5M visitors
4. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten slightly and decorate with raisin faces.
5. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.