Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Stories
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- We need real solutions to vehicle campers | Editorial
- Crowd comparison: Inauguration Friday and women's march Saturday
- Man struck, killed by Link light-rail train in Rainier Valley
- Will Seahawks keep Luke Willson? That's among questions facing tight end position in offseason
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.