Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Stories
- UW Huskies awarded No. 4 seed for College Football Playoff, to play No. 1 Alabama in Peach Bowl
- Once extinct in Washington, fishers return to Mount Rainier
- Seahawks’ Earl Thomas hints at retirement on Twitter after breaking bone in leg vs. Panthers
- Three rounds of lowland snow possible in Western Washington
- Fancy a weekend jaunt? Seattle, Portland booms put I-5 drivers in a jam | FYI Guy
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.