Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; fall court arguments set VIEW
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.