Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Stories
- Marshawn Lynch takes out a full-page ad in the Seattle Times to thank fans
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
- For Seahawks, life after Legion of Boom coming faster than we thought based on this NFL draft | Larry Stone
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.