Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold. Follow directions on baking square package to...
Makes 16 to 20
– 16 to 20 large marshmallows
– 1 package white chocolate baking squares (or candy melts, available in craft stores)
– 16 to 20 popsicle sticks
– Blocks of Styrofoam
– Black cake decorating gel
1. Push a popsicle stick into each marshmallow. Place in freezer about 15 minutes until they are cold.
2. Follow directions on baking square package to melt white chocolate in microwave bowl. (Adults need to help children with hot melted chocolate.) Remove marshmallows from the freezer and dip lightly in melted chocolate. Place sticks in Styrofoam to cool and set in refrigerator, if possible.
Most Read Stories
- Storm star Sue Bird says she's dating the Reign's Megan Rapinoe and opens up about being gay WATCH
- Illicit skatepark on Green Lake’s Duck Island: Cops called on bowl built in bird habitat WATCH
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- '450 square feet of fear': Renter dreads rising cost for Fremont studio apartment | Seattle Sketcher
- Amazon isn't technically dominant, but it pervades our lives VIEW
3. Before serving, use decorating gel to make eyes and mouth.