Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape...
– 12 purple seedless grapes
– 4 drops green or red food coloring
– Ice cube tray
1. Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape in each section.
2. Freeze until solid and serve in beverage of choice. The “eyeballs” will be most visible in a fairly clear beverage, such as ginger ale.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- Cause of death of Seahawk Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy remains unclear as family, friends struggle with his passing
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Officer hailed for taking down cop killer costs Seattle $165,000 in civil-rights claims
- Four months in, ‘Seattle’s only Trump voter’ has his doubts | Danny Westneat
Variation: Freeze gummy worms in ice cubes instead.