Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape...
– 12 purple seedless grapes
– 4 drops green or red food coloring
– Ice cube tray
1. Peel most of the skin off grapes, leaving bits for red color. Tint cold water with a few drops of food coloring. Pour into ice cube tray and place a peeled grape in each section.
2. Freeze until solid and serve in beverage of choice. The “eyeballs” will be most visible in a fairly clear beverage, such as ginger ale.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
Variation: Freeze gummy worms in ice cubes instead.