Stir together drink mixes, sugar and water until dissolved. Combine with chilled ginger ale just before...
About 4½ quarts
– 1 envelope unsweetened grape drink mix
– 1 envelope unsweetened orange drink mix
– 2 cups sugar
– 3 quarts cold water
– 1 liter ginger ale
1. Stir together drink mixes, sugar and water until dissolved.
2. Combine with chilled ginger ale just before serving.
Most Read Stories
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat