Don't miss our Picture This blog post on dock dogs:
JORDAN STEAD / THE SEATTLE TIMES
Jimmy, a yellow labrador, prepares to sink his teeth into his chewy, green toy at the Puget Sound DockDogs BIG AIR DoubleShot dock jumping event Sunday, July 15, 2012, at the Mill Creek Festival Pet Plaza in Mill Creek, Wash. Onlookers crowded the edge of the pool to watch the airborne canine fun. Puget Sound DockDogs, a non-profit organization benefiting various canine charities, partnered with the Mill Creek Festival to produce the event which featured top ranked dogs jumping great lengths into a pool of water.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached