Don't miss our Picture This blog post on dock dogs:
JORDAN STEAD / THE SEATTLE TIMES
Jimmy, a yellow labrador, prepares to sink his teeth into his chewy, green toy at the Puget Sound DockDogs BIG AIR DoubleShot dock jumping event Sunday, July 15, 2012, at the Mill Creek Festival Pet Plaza in Mill Creek, Wash. Onlookers crowded the edge of the pool to watch the airborne canine fun. Puget Sound DockDogs, a non-profit organization benefiting various canine charities, partnered with the Mill Creek Festival to produce the event which featured top ranked dogs jumping great lengths into a pool of water.
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery