Don't miss our Picture This blog post on dock dogs:
JORDAN STEAD / THE SEATTLE TIMES
Jimmy, a yellow labrador, prepares to sink his teeth into his chewy, green toy at the Puget Sound DockDogs BIG AIR DoubleShot dock jumping event Sunday, July 15, 2012, at the Mill Creek Festival Pet Plaza in Mill Creek, Wash. Onlookers crowded the edge of the pool to watch the airborne canine fun. Puget Sound DockDogs, a non-profit organization benefiting various canine charities, partnered with the Mill Creek Festival to produce the event which featured top ranked dogs jumping great lengths into a pool of water.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death