Readers sent us these photos of their animals enjoying the good weather. Got one to share? E-mail us and we'll add it to the gallery. See guidelines below.
Readers sent us these photos of their animals enjoying the good weather. Got one to share? E-mail us and we’ll add it to the gallery. See guidelines below.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks as much as 5.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Send pictures to our Seattle Times Pets Flickr account by following the instructions below.
- Please put a short title of the photo in the email subject line. (Example: Fido playing frisbee)
-In the body of the email, please include a very brief caption and your name (and the photographer’s name, if different) so that we may properly credit the photo.
- Please attach only one picture per email.
Submissions are unpaid. Please see our Terms of Service, particularly the section under “License,” about “user published content.”
Email your photo now to email@example.com.