Hold the anchovies, please.
Dogs Bridger and Olive visit their favorite pizza drive-thru for a handout in Missoula, Mont., on June 1. The two, pets of Bridge Bistro owners Dave McEwen and Shirley Juhl, are frequent visitors to the drive-thru. (AP Photo/Missoulian/Kurt Wilson)
I’ll drink to that!
Leeloo, a 7-month-old chocolate lab, drinks from a specially-made water fountain for dogs on May 29 at a new dog park in in Memphis, Tenn. (AP Photo/The Commercial Appeal, Mike Brown)
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Reed brother led detectives to bodies believed to be Arlington couple
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Your vote counts so little in Tuesday’s primary election, John Oliver joked about it on ‘Last Week Tonight’