Hold the anchovies, please.
Dogs Bridger and Olive visit their favorite pizza drive-thru for a handout in Missoula, Mont., on June 1. The two, pets of Bridge Bistro owners Dave McEwen and Shirley Juhl, are frequent visitors to the drive-thru. (AP Photo/Missoulian/Kurt Wilson)
I’ll drink to that!
Leeloo, a 7-month-old chocolate lab, drinks from a specially-made water fountain for dogs on May 29 at a new dog park in in Memphis, Tenn. (AP Photo/The Commercial Appeal, Mike Brown)
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Bob Ernst fired after UW women’s rowers ‘lost confidence’ in him, dismissal letter said