Hold the anchovies, please.
Dogs Bridger and Olive visit their favorite pizza drive-thru for a handout in Missoula, Mont., on June 1. The two, pets of Bridge Bistro owners Dave McEwen and Shirley Juhl, are frequent visitors to the drive-thru. (AP Photo/Missoulian/Kurt Wilson)
I’ll drink to that!
Leeloo, a 7-month-old chocolate lab, drinks from a specially-made water fountain for dogs on May 29 at a new dog park in in Memphis, Tenn. (AP Photo/The Commercial Appeal, Mike Brown)
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- Prosecutor: Seahawks' draft pick is not a batterer