Seattle Humane Society wants to make Mother's Day memorable by offering moms 50 percent off the adoption costs of any pet at least 1 year old. The offer is good only on Sunday, May 13.
Seattle Humane Society wants to make Mother’s Day memorable by offering moms 50 percent off the adoption costs of any pet at least 1 year old. The offer is good only on Sunday, May 13.
Seattle Humane will be open for Mother’s Day adoptions 11 a.m.-6 p.m. at 13212 S.E. Eastgate Way, Bellevue. Adoptions include microchip ID, vaccinations, health check, spay/neuter, collar with identification tag and 30 days of prepaid health insurance. For details about adoptions and fees, go to http://www.seattlehumane.org/.
If Mom – or anyone else – doesn’t have room for a new pet but would appreciate getting a card for their special day while supporting a local animal group, check out the greeting cards by PurrfectPals and Pasado’s Safe Haven.
PurrfectPals offers Sanctuary Cat Sponsorship Greeting Cards featuring photos and information about some of the nearly 300 cats in its care. A $25 donation provides for a month of care for one of the cats. Call 360-652-9611, ext. 12, or order online at http://www.purrfectpals.org/About/Shop.asp.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
Pasado’s Safe Haven has created cards featuring the cow Eddie Cheddar, turkey Butterball, potbellied pig Dirty Harry and others. Each card has a photo and story about one of the rescued animals. $25 donation. Order online at http://www.pasadosafehaven.org/2012/05/happy-mothers-day-2/.