Got a home project you'd like to share with the world? Here's how to get on TV (or in digs). HGTV: Go to www.hgtv.com, and click on "Be...
Got a home project you’d like to share with the world? Here’s how to get on TV (or in digs).
HGTV: Go to www.hgtv.com, and click on “Be on HGTV.” The site lists shows seeking ugly bathrooms, makeover disasters and more.
Martha Stewart: To share your “Good Things,” gardening techniques or craft skills with Martha, visit www.marthastewart.com/martha, and click on “Be on the Show.”
Bulletin boards: Search for “casting” at online communities such as Craigslist.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- UW cornerback Byron Murphy expected to miss 6 weeks with a broken foot
digs: Share your home and garden projects with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or digs, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.