The holidays are bringing out the bear in us, kosher isn't as elusive as it seems, and one reader just wants a good slice of pizza. What's your Christmas wish...
The holidays are bringing out the bear in us, kosher isn’t as elusive as it seems, and one reader just wants a good slice of pizza.
“A giant rave for the gentleman with a big black-and-white dog on an improvised collar and leash. He was going door to door in our Northeast neighborhood in the rain Sunday morning to find the dog’s owner. He awoke in the spirit of the season!”
“A rant to the shoppers at the Issaquah Fred Meyer Dec. 9. You thought it was OK to use the parking space in front of my new truck as the cart return and my front bumper as the backstop. A dozen holiday shoppers somehow forgot it’s the season of good will.”
“Your ranter [Rant & Rave, Dec. 10] was looking in the wrong place. The Albertsons on Mercer Island caters to all Jewish holidays and is certified by rabbis. It takes orders in advance of holidays to satisfy all the kosher food needs.”
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
“A big rave to Pat, the nice lady shopping at Totem Lake Fred Meyer. When my 6-year-old daughter fell in love with a stuffed polar bear but didn’t have enough money, Pat reached into her purse and gave her a $20 bill. Pat’s kindness and generosity touched my heart and my daughter’s as well.”
“A rant to Zeeks Pizza. I had a delicious pizza with friends at the Denny Way restaurant one night. But every time I’ve gone there for lunch, the slices are undercooked, doughy and so skimpily topped that the pizza is mostly bread. Zeeks needs to lower its lunch prices or raise its quality.”
What’s your Christmas wish? email@example.com.