There's a reason all those college brochures suggest you pack a pair of flip-flops — and it ain't for fashion, dude. It's the dreaded communal...
There’s a reason all those college brochures suggest you pack a pair of flip-flops — and it ain’t for fashion, dude. It’s the dreaded communal shower.
Some are so frightening, in fact, the folks at AXE (which makes grooming products for guys) figured the topic was worth a national contest and a big-bucks makeover.
The results are in from its online search for the nastiest fraternity shower — and you’ll be relieved to learn that no Washington chapter “won.”
But the Psi Upsilon house at the UW (no, the Greek abbreviation is not P.U.) did come in fourth. (We can’t say we’ve ever been there, but from the photo, we’re guessing we would not want to sit on that plastic chair. And who needs a ladder in the shower?)
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier is not unusual
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
First-place horrifying honors went to the Lambda Chi Alphas at the University of Oklahoma where, apparently, cleanliness is next to impossible. For their No. 1 nastiness, they’ll receive a $15,000 shower overhaul from MTV designer Chuck Aubrey, who just might throw in some beverage holders, fold-down seats and even a flat-screen TV.
Hey, Chuck — how about a slipcover, at least, for our Psi-U guys?