A weekly list of tastings and other events.
For Dec. 16-22
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman, dozens of athletes respond to Trump's rant against NFL player protests
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- UW cornerback Byron Murphy expected to miss 6 weeks with a broken foot
Tomorrow California and Washington blends, 5-6:30 p.m., Esquin Wine Merchants, 2700 Fourth Ave. S., Seattle, free. 206-682-7374 and www.esquin.com
Tomorrow 5-7 p.m., Met Coffee and Wine Bar, 232-C Burnett Ave. S., Renton, $1-$5. 425-687-7989.
Kamiakin and Five Cellars
Sat Yakima and Walla Walla wines, 3-6 p.m., Fremont Red Apple Market & Fremont Wine Bar, 3601 Fremont Ave. N., Seattle, free. 206-633-3663 and www.nwfreshmarkets.com
New Washington releases
Sat 1-4 p.m., Esquin Wine Merchants, 2700 Fourth Ave. S., Seattle, free. 206-682-7374 and www.esquin.com
Holiday dinner wines
Mon 3-7:30 p.m., Tasting Room, 1924 Post Alley, Pike Place Market, Seattle, $12. 206-770-9463 and www.winesofwashington.com
Wed 5-7 p.m., Vineyard Wine Shop, 8218 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle, $2. 206-706-7349.
Washington Wines Celebration
Feb. 5 Dinner auction benefiting Washington State University’s Viticulture and Enology program, 6 p.m., Chateau Ste. Michelle, Woodinville, $175. Reservations: 206-448-1330.
Submit wine calendar information two weeks in advance to: Wine Calendar, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org